A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for an Automation Test Engineer to join Mayuri Consultants with exposure to various client projects. This role is perfect for someone with excellent automation testing experience, looking to develop their career and take it to the next level.
You should have a good understanding of Automation testing using Selenium. Experience of using defect/bug tracking tools to record, track, and trace bugs raised during the testing cycle and be able to demonstrate Automation / Functional and BI testing experience.
• Exposure to Automated testing tools (J Unit / Jbehave, Selenium, Browser stack, Cucumber), alternative technologies within automation, architecture/frameworks, debugging techniques, multiple scripting and development languages and methodologies.
• Have experience stubbing and creating automation for microservice architecture at distributed scale.
• Integrate automated tests with the CI/CD pipeline.
• Version Control (Git).
• Understanding and experience of modern development methods e.g. TDD, BDD
• Web Services (API) testing using REST clients.
• Exposure to both Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Experience in integration, functional, and non-functional testing using automated techniques
• Application testing.
• Experience in JIRA, Confluence
• Excellent communication skills
Job Type / Category
Mayuri consultants are professional service providers to some of the well-known businesses in the market and we are currently seeking to recruit a highly capable Test Engineer to support our operation. This is a role where you’ll be assisting our Clients. It provides an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business enjoying tremendous growth. We offer a very enjoyable and flexible working environment, ex-cellent prospects for progression and a competitive remuneration package.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• RQF level 6 or A Degree in Computer Science
• Manual testing
• Selenium JAVA
• TDD / BDD environments
• ISTQB Certified or equivalent
• The chance to contribute to work that will have a direct impact on career progression.
• The opportunity to work in an ambitious young company - alongside highly talented colleagues - that combines cutting-edge research with commercial delivery.
• A dynamic, highly collaborative, friendly and, agile working environment.
• The opportunity to be part of dynamic projects and research.
• A competitive salary with pension
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000.00 per annum