to £28000 per annum
We are a charming, historic coaching inn set in the heart of Dorking, nestled between the North Downs and gentle slopes of the Denbies Estate and Vineyards, with a history dating back as far as 1278. The property has 56 bedrooms and we have recently completed a comprehensive refurbishment now offering stylish accommodation, a destination restaurant, as well as an all-new bar and deli concept specialising in local Surrey produce.
We are seeking a strong Sous Chef now to help build on our recent success!! The Sous Chef will have a pivotal role in managing and mentoring our committed brigade of 6 chefs, as well as getting involved on the creative side delivering exceptional menus using produce sourced from the abundant Surrey region.
Sous Chef - Benefits:
• Up to £28000 per annum negotiable, depending on your experience
• Plus Service charge
• 45 hour contract
• Discounts on Restaurant and Rooms throughout the group
• 28 days holiday
• Workplace Pension scheme
Sous Chef - Key Duties:
• Strong leadership skills are needed to motivate and assist in the development and training of the brigade.
• As Sous Chef you will be responsible for running the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence and will be able to work on all sections if needed.
• Ensuring your brigade consistently maintains the best culinary standards.
• Managing food purchasing and storage.
• Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
• Managing and planning the service and any events and functions.
This Sous Chef role is a full time, permanent position working 5 days out of 7, offering a very competitive salary and excellent opportunities for career progression.
Apply for this role today for an immediate interview. We are looking forward to hearing from you!