Mosaic is a startup tackling two of the most pressing problems plaguing the cryptoasset space today: (1) unreliable and insufficient data and research; and (2) an overall painful user experience for market participants.
Mosaic solves these problems by providing a database platform and decentralized market intelligence network with an intuitive user interface. We believe Mosaic will become the main cryptoassets app—the gateway to the crypto world—where people get their data and research, discuss ideas with other members of the community, and manage their portfolios through the Mosaic meta-exchange.
For this role, we need a backend engineer who has the knowledge and familiarity with front-end technologies. The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
1. 1+ years of experience in Java or C#
2. 3+ years of experience in Ruby and Python
3. 3+ years of experience in Linux, Bash environments
4. 2+ years of experience working with large datasets using Hadoop or Hadoop-based tech such as Pig or Hive
5. 2+ years of experience building dynamic webpages with HTML5, NodeJS
6. 1+ years of experience working with a cloud environment such as AWS
7. 1+ years of experience with GitHub or similar versioning system
A. Able to adapt to changing requirements
B. Able to build quick solutions for A
C. Able to communicate effectively